WOCO COVID GUIDELINES FOR REOPENINGWe are excited to be open and have our members back in the club. Our team continues to work diligently to provide a safe and healthy environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding the safe opening of our gyms.
The goal of this information is to provide you with our latest operational guidelines.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction
- Our building occupancy will follow state mandate.
- Check-ins will be at the door with your key FOB and with the door monitor noting check-in time and check out time.
- Maximum amount of people in the gym at one time will be 40.
- Each member will be allotted a 45 minute workout time.
- Group fitness is now available. Please call to sign-up because space is limited.
- We will be zone cleaning from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. You might be asked to move during this time
- Some exercise equipment will be unavailable due to physical distancing measures. This equipment will be clearly marked.
- Silver Sneakers is currently unavailable
MEMBER CONDUCT INSIDE THE GYM
For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Face masks are recommended but no required. We will not be providing face masks for members.
- Bring your own towel and exercise mat.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. Guidelines will be provided
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
Our employees will be the front line of infection control within our gyms. We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees.
- Door monitors will be wearing a face mask during their shift
- Temperature check on-site at the beginning of their shift
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitization and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your gym at 985-532-2911 or 985-879-4500