WOCO COVID GUIDELINES FOR REOPENINGWe are excited to be open and have our members back in the club. Our team continues to work diligently to provide a safe and healthy environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding the safe opening of our gyms. Covid-19 has been a trying time for everyone in many ways. We want you to know that we are focused on being fair and open regarding dues while we were closed.
The goal of this information is to provide you with our latest operational guidelines.
We ceased billing on May 1st. We are pleased to continue our first-class service with the following initiatives:
- Billing: Membership dues will not resume until June 1st. Enhancement fees not taken in May will come out in July. Memberships for June will be prorated to accommodate time lost. Memberships that have expired can be taken care of beginning May 18th. Your due date will not change.
- Credit: Over the next 3 months, we will be crediting for time lost. We are anxious to resume normal business hours and operations. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for being a loyal member and letting us serve you once again.
We are excited to be open and have our members back in the club. Covid-19 has been a trying time for everyone in many ways. We want you to know that we are focused on being fair and open regarding dues while we were closed.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction
- Our building occupancy will follow state mandate.
- Check-ins will be at the door with your key FOB and with the door monitor noting check-in time and check out time.
- Maximum amount of people in the gym at one time will be 40.
- Each member will be allotted a 45 minute workout time.
- Our initial operating hours will be:
- Monday-Thursday 5:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Kids Club temporarily unavailable
- Group fitness is now available starting Monday, June 1st. Please call to sign-up because space is limited.
- We will be zone cleaning from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. You might be asked to move during this time
- Some exercise equipment will be unavailable due to physical distancing measures. This equipment will be clearly marked.
MEMBER CONDUCT INSIDE THE GYM
For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Face masks are recommended but no required. We will not be providing face masks for members.
- Bring your own towel and exercise mat.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. Guidelines will be provided
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
Our employees will be the front line of infection control within our gyms. We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees.
- Door monitors will be wearing a face mask during their shift
- Temperature check on-site at the beginning of their shift
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitization and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your gym at 985-532-2911 or 985-879-4500